Men’s Hair Cut and Barber, In South Jordan Utah
Full Service Barber Shop & Men’s Styling In South Jordan, Utah
Men’s Hair Cut & Barber Services Focused On You
Mens Grooming Cut: $30 +
- The ultimate grooming and relaxation experience for the man who needs to de-stress and look his best. Includes all elements of the Grooming Cut, enhanced with an invigorating hot face towel, relaxing Aveda Shampoo ritual including a stress-relieving neck massage, and then styled to perfection.
Beard Detail: $15 +
- A blend of barbering techniques to help you achieve your desired beard and facial hair look. Finish with an energizing Aveda Men Pure-formance™ Composition hot towel ritual
Mens Grey Blending: $35 +
- This gray blending service brings a natural and youthful look to hair, beard and sideburns.
MEN’S WAXING:$25 TOGETHER (Ear, brow and nose waxing) $10 A LA CARTE
MEN’S SKINCARE TREATMENT: $30 (30 MINUTES)
- A revitalizing express facial,to help reveal a brighter, smoother and more balanced complexion; leaving you and your skin feeling refreshed.
SCALP DETOX TREATMENT: $15 (15 MINUTES)
- The scalp is the foundation for healthy hair – this unique add-on service will help to remove product and sebum build-up that can clog pores.
Call Today and Schedule Your Salon or Spa Appointment | 801.727.2600
Life AVEDA SALON MASTER ARTIST | Master Artists have been with Life Salon or Aveda for 5 years plus. Master Artists are always involved in educating co-workers or attending education for themselves. Master Artists have invested a significant amount of personal time and money to be the best of the best.
LIFE AVEDA SALON SENIOR ARTIST | Senior Artists have been with Life Salon or Aveda 2.5 years or more. Senior Artist are required to have advance training 4 times a year in addition to all Aveda Training. Senior Artists are required to assist New Artists and educate on a monthly bases.
LIFE AVEDA SALON STUDIO ARTIST | Studio Artists have been with Life Salon for approximately 1 year. Studio Artists are required to attend all education provided by Aveda. In addition, each stylist has attended 2 advanced classes within this year.
LIFE AVEDA SALON NEW ARTIST | New Artists are the newest additions to Life Salon team. Some of our New Artists have been in the beauty industry for a number of years but are new to Life Salon and/or Aveda. Other New Artists are new to the industry and are able to do only a select number of services. A Senior Artist will participate in the consultation and check in periodically to assess progress.
All Life Artists are required to perform Daymaking rituals. We hold our standards high so your experience will be the most relaxing, high quality and best salon experience you have ever had.